Your donation request must have an impact in one of these four categories: health, education, community, or the environment.
Yes. Requesting organizations must have a physical address or established affiliation in the area where the funds will be utilized: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Santa Barbara, or Ventura counties.
We do not give grants to non-profit organizations that will then donate the funds to other non-profits.
Our guidelines do not allow us to give to individuals.
Because of their sensitive nature, politically affiliated organizations and religiously affiliated organizations are exempt from consideration.
A non-profit can submit a Donation Request once per calendar year.
Our guidelines do not allow us to sponsor an event or fundraiser.
Yes. Each Chapter may have additional guidelines that must be considered before you submit your Donation Request:
- Los Angeles: All Donation Requests that fit within our guidelines will be considered.
- Orange County: All Donation Requests that fit within our guidelines will be considered.
- San Diego: School Foundations. At this time, the Board is not considering school foundation requests.
- Santa Barbara: All Donation Requests that fit within our guidelines will be considered.
- Ventura: All Donation Requests that fit within our guidelines will be considered.
Click Below to Download Form and Complete
Prepare These Forms along with your Completed Request Form
1. W-9 Form. Please be sure you are using the current form,
that it is fully completed and signed in the current year.
2. IRS Exemption Form.
3. Most recent Form 990.
Additional Info & Send
You are welcome to include a brochure, letter, or newsletters about your non-profit. Once you have all of your forms prepared from steps 1 and 2 you may submit your package either by email or mail:
Please note that Boards or Administrators may request additional information about your organization or donation request.